Hiya! This weeks challenge at @goodtype was to letter something you would like to raise awareness regarding our planet. I chose to letter avoid plastic because in the last couple years I have made additional efforts to avoid plastic in my life. I stopped using plastic grocery bags, produce bags, ziplock bags, trash bags, plastic wrap and purchased items in glass instead of plastic where possible. I’m not one of those people that can fit a years worth of trash in a mason jar but everyday I’m trying. “We don’t need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly. - Anne Marie Bonneau. Please just try.
Here was the assignment: NATURE, it's not for everyone. Some of us love it and can't get enough of it and some of us aren't so much the outdoorsy type. Either way, I think we can all appreciate a breath of fresh air, literally, and a clean home, meaning our planet—lakes, rivers, oceans, mountains, valleys, cities, forests, parks, etc. Your challenge this week is to letter something you would like to raise awareness around regarding nature and our planet Earth. Or tell us about an organization doing great things for our planet.
Here are a few things for you to check out:
1. How a TV Works in Slow Motion.
2. A very satisfying animation.
3. Watercolour tattoo art: 16 incredible examples. Wow!
4. Digital Artworks by Amr Elshamy. Gorgeous!
5. Recent addition to my Etsy shop. Check out my shop section to see more places to purchase my work.
6. Come on over and check out my Freebies page (No Credit card required. Just skip the payment section). I add a new freebie every month.
Please leave comments. I would love to read them! See ya next week!