Hiya! Chris and I went to a really beautiful wedding this week at Normandy Farms. Incredible venue! We had cocktails in a converted horse stable and ate our meal in a converted silo. It was a great time all around. I got to hear all Chris' workmates stories about him. That was interesting for sure. Some things I had never heard before. Noel was the most smiley bride I think I have ever seen. It is so great to see people beaming with happiness. How did your week go?
Here are a few things for you to check out:
1. Ten small things to be happy. I probably shouldn't have posted this because my husband will want no. 5 more often and by more often I mean everyday.
2. I think I am going to need to make my own pita bread. The only ones I can find at the store have a long list of ingredients I can't pronounce. I have this recipe saved.
3. Art Oracles: Creative and Life Inspiration from 50 Artists. Love this! So creative!
4. I am having a Labor day sale from August 30 to September 3 over at my Etsy shop if you want to come over and take a look.
6. Come on over and check out my Freebies page (No Credit card required. Just skip the payment section). I add a new freebie every month.
Please leave comments. I would love to read them! See ya next week!