Hiya! I Hope you had a great week. I had so much fun this week cycling with my husband to Mont Clare, PA. The weather was great. I don't realize how slow I am until I get on the trail and everyone passes me, oh well. I am working on another swirly text divider type file for my Etsy shop. I should be posting it soon. How was your week?
Here are a few things for you to check out:
1. Everything is alive. Interesting!
2. Resilience Cards. What a great idea!
3. KraftyKDesign has such cute items!
4. I saved this recipe for Browned Butter Carrot Loaf Cake to my archives. I can see me making this.
5. I am having a Labor day sale from August 30 to September 3 over at my Etsy shop if you want to come over and take a look.
7. Come on over and check out my Freebies page (No Credit card required. Just skip the payment section). I add a new freebie every month.
Please leave comments. I would love to read them! See ya next week!